Winter Warm Up
December 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- The sunshine made a comeback today, but temperatures remained on the chillly side. The high of 38 degrees in Philadelphia is six degrees below normal. Get ready for one more cold night before our December thaw begins.
TONIGHT: Clear, moonlit skies and cold. Low: 16-25.
THURSDAY: Looks like a nice day. Not as cold, with a mix of clouds and sunshine. High: 45.
FRIDAY: After some early fog, it will become mostly cloudy, breezy and a bit milder with some afternoon or nighttime showers. High: 52.
SATURDAY: Cloudy and milder with areas of fog and the chance of a few showers. Winter officially arrives at 12:11pm, without a wintry chill. High: 58.
SUNDAY: Even warmer, with increasing clouds and some rain arriving during the evening. Take the raingear if you're heading to the Linc to watch the Eagles take on the Bear. The high: a record 66 degrees (the current record: 64 set back in 1998)
MONDAY: Morning clouds give way to some afternoon sunshine. We hit the high of 53 before lunchtime, then temperatures drop.
TUESDAY: It will be sunny, but will turn much colder for Christmas Eve. High: 37.
WEDNESDAY: Looks like dry and party sunny for Christmas Day. High: 40.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, cecily tynan
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed