SEPTA regional rails service restored - Philadelphia News
July 23, 2008 (WPVI) -- SEPTA regional rails suspended and NJ Transit Northeast Corridor rail service shut down.
Service has been restored on the R1 Airport, R5 Paoli, R6 Cynwyd, R7 Trenton, and R8 Chestnut Hill West due to earlier wire problems.Delays are expected.
- The effected rails were:
- R-7 TRENTON
- R-8 CHESTNUT HILL WEST
- R-1 AIRPORT
- R-6 CYNWYD
- R-5 PAOLI
According to SEPTA, the temporary suspensions are due to Amtrak wire problems. The Northeast Corridor has also been shut down after Amtrak reported low voltage on the line, according to NJ Transit. ---------------------- Information from the Associated Press was used in this report.
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 1 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
1 min ago