SEPTA regional rails service restored - Philadelphia News
July 23, 2008 (WPVI) -- SEPTA regional rails suspended and NJ Transit Northeast Corridor rail service shut down.
Service has been restored on the R1 Airport, R5 Paoli, R6 Cynwyd, R7 Trenton, and R8 Chestnut Hill West due to earlier wire problems.Delays are expected.
- The effected rails were:
- R-7 TRENTON
- R-8 CHESTNUT HILL WEST
- R-1 AIRPORT
- R-6 CYNWYD
- R-5 PAOLI
According to SEPTA, the temporary suspensions are due to Amtrak wire problems. The Northeast Corridor has also been shut down after Amtrak reported low voltage on the line, according to NJ Transit. ---------------------- Information from the Associated Press was used in this report.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Florida Rep. Radel returns from rehab
34 min ago