1 dies in Lancaster County house fire
LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) - August 9, 2008 -- A woman is dead from a Lancaster County house fire.
The fire that broke out before dawn Saturday in Manheim Township killed 67-year-old retired elementary school teacher Cynthia Glassman. That's according to her daughter, 47-year-old Gail Smith. Neffsville Fire Department spokesman Rick Kane confirms one death.
Gail Smith says her brother, Hayden Smith, also lived in the home, but wasn't at home when the fire broke out.
Information from: Lancaster New Era, http://www.lancasteronline.com
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 8 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm 14 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 13 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 20 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos