Hot Pockets recall
WASHINGTON - August 21, 2008 - (WPVI) -- Nestle Prepared Foods Company announced late Thursday night that it was recalling 215,660 pounds of frozen stuffed pepperoni pizza sandwiches.
The company says the sandwiches may contain foreign materials, but did not elaborate on what those materials may be.
The recalled products are:
54 ounce, 12 pack cartons of "Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza" brand stuffed sandwiches.
Printed on the side of each carton are the codes:
-BEST BEFORE JAN 2010.
The Hot Pockets were produced on June 5th, and were delivered to stores nationwide.
There have been no reports of illnesses or injuries.
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases