Kira the Tiger and her Phillies "P"
Kira, the Philadelphia Zoo's Amur tiger mom, shows off her Philly pride by displaying her natural "P" birthmark in honor of her hometown team, the Philadelphia Phillies
Kira and her three female cubs, Terney, Changbai and Koosaka, live inside the Zoo's award-winning Bank of America Big Cat Falls exhibit. Phillies fans of all ages can see Kira's "P," her tiger cubs and other rare and endangered species from all over the world year-round at the Philadelphia Zoo, located at 3400 West Girard Avenue.
For more information on America's First Zoo and to buy and print tickets at home log onto www.philadelphiazoo.org.
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies