A true cat burglar
April 8, 2009 -- A north Idaho neighborhood has fallen victim to a cat burglar, in the form of a one-year-old feline named Jack.
Judy Waring lives in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. She owns the cat, and she could no longer hide the fact that he cannot keep his paws off anything.
Jack roams the neighborhood, mostly at night, stealing clothing.
It started in October, and now his owner is airing his dirty laundry for everyone to see.
Waring put all of the items that jack has stolen out on a clothes line in front of her home. There were also two towels, a stuffed duck, and 27 pairs of gloves, some of which were brand new.
Judy's favorite item that Jack brought home was a black dress glove.
As the loot piled up, Waring could no longer keep it a secret.
She hoped neighbors would find something they've been missing.
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 24 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 40 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 45 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 51 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
40 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
2 min ago