Double shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2009 (WPVI) -- On Sunday night around 9:30 p.m. Philadelphia Police were called out to the scene of a double shooting on the 3200 block of North Randolph Street in the North Philadelphia Section.
When they arrived they found a female and male adult both suffering from gun shot wounds.
The female was shot in the face.
She was rushed to Temple Hospital by police.
The man was transported to Temple Hospital in stable condition.
Police say that three men were seen running from the scene.
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 15 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 5 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more