Double shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2009 (WPVI) -- On Sunday night around 9:30 p.m. Philadelphia Police were called out to the scene of a double shooting on the 3200 block of North Randolph Street in the North Philadelphia Section.
When they arrived they found a female and male adult both suffering from gun shot wounds.
The female was shot in the face.
She was rushed to Temple Hospital by police.
The man was transported to Temple Hospital in stable condition.
Police say that three men were seen running from the scene.
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 30 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 10 min ago
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera 18 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender 29 min ago
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion