TORNADO WARNING for Burlington Co. and Ocean Co. NJ until 5:45 p.m.
Friday, July 31, 2009
July 31, 2009 (WPVI) -- There is a tornado warning in effect for parts of New Jersey.
Follow Action News on Facebook
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 27 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 37 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 36 min ago