Two struck by car on Cottman Ave.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - October 14, 2009 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of a pedestrian accident in front of Roosevelt Mall in Northeast Philadelphia.
The accident occurred at the intersection of Bustleton Avenue and Cottman Avenue around 10:45 a.m.
When police arrived they found that the vehicle hit two pedestrians. Both were transported to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division in critical condition. Officials have since upgraded their condition to stable.
The striking vehicle remained on the scene.
Police are investigating what led to the accident. No word on if the driver will face charges.
- BIG STORIES: Get the most popular stuff on 6abc.com
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- Get the latest Philadelphia headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 14 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 17 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
11 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
17 min ago