Man critically injured in Clifton Heights crash
CLIFTON HEIGHTS, Pa. - December 2, 2009 (WPVI) -- A driver was critically injured when he lost control of his vehicle, crossed into oncoming traffic, and hit a utility pole.
The accident happened just before midnight at the intersection of Baltimore Pike and Oak Avenue in Clifton Heights, Delaware County.
Rescue crews had to use the jaws of life to cut the roof off the vehicle to rescue the occupant. He was transported to an area hospital.
There's no word on what led to the accident.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 59 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 26 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
26 min ago