Fatal car accident in Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. - December 14, 2009 (WPVI) -- Monday evening around 6:00 p.m. the Havertown police were called out to the report of an accident on the 300 block of Ellis rd in Havertown, Delaware County.When they arrived they found that 31-year-old David Bierley was dead at the scene.
Bierley was driving an 88 Mustang, lost control of the vehicle and slid sideways into the oncoming lane of traffic where he was hit.
Another person was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, police, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ