Snow causing Pa. school roof to give way
EXTON, Pa. - February 12, 2010 (WPVI) -- A Chester County school was evacuated Friday morning after the roof started to cave in.
Heavy snow is being blamed for the problem at Universal Technical Institute in Exton, Pa.
No injuries have been reported.
In a view from Chopper 6 HD the roof appeared to still be intact.
Workers could be seen trying to clear snow away from the affected areas.
pennsylvania, chester county, snow, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 10 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 5 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 50 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 14 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
45 min ago