Man found dead in Coatesville identified
COATESVILLE, Pa. - March 30, 2010 (WPVI) -- The man who was found dead near an alleyway in Coatesville, Chester County has been identified.
Police were called to the area of 6th Avenue and Lincoln Highway late Monday night, for the report of a shooting.
Neighbors say they heard gunshots around 10:30 p.m.
There police found the body of Trey Toaltoan, 22.
So far there have been no arrests in this case.
pennsylvania, chester county, body found, shooting, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 4 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 23 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos