Jon Gosselin sues Kate for custody of 8 children
READING, Pa., - April 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- Jon Gosselin filed a lawsuit Wednesday in Berks County court, suing ex-wife Kate for custody of their eight children.
The former reality TV star also asked the Berks County Court on Wednesday to review his child support obligation.
Gosselin's attorney, Anthony List, has previously accused Kate Gosselin of neglecting the children because she appears on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," a charge her attorney rejected as "patently false."
In court papers, Jon Gosselin says his ex-wife "abuses" her authority when it comes to scheduling visits with the kids. He also claims an arbitrator failed to require Kate to provide documentation of the children's expenses.
The Gosselins appeared on the TLC reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" until their marriage fell apart last year. They divorced in December.
Earlier in the day, People.com reported Kate Gosselin fired back at Jon after his lawyer accused her of neglecting the kids by being on 'Dancing.'
According to a report on People.com, Kate said "I am and always will be a mother first, but as a single working mom, I will do everything necessary to provide for my kids despite the opinions of others."
kate gosselin, jon gosselin, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 55 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 15 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash