4 injured in Rt. 295 crash in Paulsboro
PAULSBORO, N.J. - May 31, 2010 (WPVI) -- Four people are hospitalized following a one-car crash on Route 295 in Gloucester County.
The accident happened just before 6:00 a.m. Monday on the northbound lanes of Rt. 295 near Exit 19 in Paulsboro, New Jersey.
Police say the driver lost control, left the road, rolled over and landed near a utility pole.
All four victims were transported to the hospital with various injuries. Three were taken to Cooper University Hospital with serious injuries. One person was taken to Underwood Hospital in critical condition.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 46 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 22 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
46 min ago