Water main break floods NE Phila street
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- A water main break in Northeast Philadelphia has sent muddy water rushing onto the street this morning.
The break occurred shortly after 6:00 a.m. in the area of Birwood and Lott Streets, located just west of the Northeast Philadelphia Airport.
Philadelphia Water Department crews are en route to the scene.
No word on what caused the break at this time.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 47 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos