Water main break floods NE Phila street
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- A water main break in Northeast Philadelphia has sent muddy water rushing onto the street this morning.
The break occurred shortly after 6:00 a.m. in the area of Birwood and Lott Streets, located just west of the Northeast Philadelphia Airport.
Philadelphia Water Department crews are en route to the scene.
No word on what caused the break at this time.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 1 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show