Woman caught in crossfire, hospitalized
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- A 42-year-old woman is hospitalized after being caught in the crossfire in North Philadelphia.It happened at 9th and Cambria shortly after 6:00 p.m. There police say the woman was merely walking in the area when a gunfight broke out.
Police say at least 13-shots were fired, the woman, who was struck in the right hand, was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
She is in stable condition.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, shooting, crime
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 55 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 39 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 59 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 59 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 59 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
55 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
59 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
59 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos