Woman caught in crossfire, hospitalized
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- A 42-year-old woman is hospitalized after being caught in the crossfire in North Philadelphia.It happened at 9th and Cambria shortly after 6:00 p.m. There police say the woman was merely walking in the area when a gunfight broke out.
Police say at least 13-shots were fired, the woman, who was struck in the right hand, was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
She is in stable condition.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, shooting, crime
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos