Daniel J. Cohen, MD
Dr. Cohen is the Medical Director of Digital Mammography and MRI at St. Mary Medical Center, and practices at Radiology Affiliates of Central New Jersey.
Dr. Cohen graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree from Rice University in Houston, and earned his medical degree from Southwestern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Dallas.Dr. Cohen completed an internship at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. He completed a Fellowship in Interventional Radiology and Angiography at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology, with an added qualification in Interventional Radiology. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Texas. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the Radiological Society of North America, and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 50 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ