Daniel J. Cohen, MD
Dr. Cohen is the Medical Director of Digital Mammography and MRI at St. Mary Medical Center, and practices at Radiology Affiliates of Central New Jersey.
Dr. Cohen graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree from Rice University in Houston, and earned his medical degree from Southwestern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Dallas.Dr. Cohen completed an internship at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. He completed a Fellowship in Interventional Radiology and Angiography at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology, with an added qualification in Interventional Radiology. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Texas. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the Radiological Society of North America, and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 14 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 13 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
13 min ago