Shane Victorino, wife welcome baby boy
September 30, 2010 (WPVI) -- Though the Phillies had the day off, Shane Victorino was a bit busier than his fellow teammates.The Phillies centerfielder and his wife Melissa welcomed their baby boy Kingston Shane Victorino at 3:01 p.m. Thursday.
Shane flew to Las Vegas to be there for the birth.
Kingston weighs 7 pounds, 8 ounces and is 19 3/4' tall.
Father, mother, and baby are doing well.
Shane believes he will rejoin the Phillies in Atlanta on Saturday.
philadelphia phillies, mlb
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 48 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
10 min ago