Shane Victorino, wife welcome baby boy
September 30, 2010 (WPVI) -- Though the Phillies had the day off, Shane Victorino was a bit busier than his fellow teammates.The Phillies centerfielder and his wife Melissa welcomed their baby boy Kingston Shane Victorino at 3:01 p.m. Thursday.
Shane flew to Las Vegas to be there for the birth.
Kingston weighs 7 pounds, 8 ounces and is 19 3/4' tall.
Father, mother, and baby are doing well.
Shane believes he will rejoin the Phillies in Atlanta on Saturday.
philadelphia phillies, mlb
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 29 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 43 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted 10 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 52 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash