Runners get ready for Chicago Marathon 2011
January 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Registration opens in just two weeks for the 2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Organizers will close registration once they reach 45,000 registered participants. U.S. runners pay $145 to participate. Those who live outside the U.S. pay $170.
Last year, the marathon reached its registration capacity in just 51 days. The 34th annual event will be held on Sunday October 9, 2011. To register, visit chicagomarathon.com beginning February 1 at midnight.
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 43 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 35 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 39 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 28 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
30 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
48 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
45 min ago