Driver in Bucks Co. strikes three women, drives off
BRISTOL TOWNSHIP, PENNSYLVANIA - May 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Bucks County are looking for the hit and run driver who struck three young woman early Saturday morning.
Investitgators say the women were walking along Bristol-Oxford Valley Road near Indian Creek Road in Bristol Township, when the car hit them.
When police and medics arrived, they found the three women lying on the road and the shoulder of the residential neighborhood.
Two of the women -- they are 22-years-old -- are in critical condition at Saint Mary Medical Center.
The third woman -- also in her 20s -- was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital, where she is in stable condition.
Police are looking for a white or tan vehicle with front end damage and possible damage to the windshield.
Anyone who sees a vehicle matching this description that was not previously damaged, is asked to call police.
bucks county, hit and run, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 36 min ago
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school