First look at wreckage of Ryan Dunn's car
WEST CHESTER, Pa. - June 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Action News got a first look at the wreckage from the crash of 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn.
The charred remains of Dunn's car now sit at a West Chester junkyard. The Porsche was reduced to a barely recognizable mass of twisted and charred metal.
Investigators say he was driving that Porsche between 132 and 140 miles at the time of the crash early Monday morning on Route 322 in West Goshen Township.
A toxicology report reveals Dunn's blood alcohol level was .196, more than two times the legal limit.
Dunn, and 30-year-old Zachary Hartwell, were both killed in the wreck.
Meanwhile, Pennsylvania state police say no charges are planned against the suburban Philadelphia bar where Dunn drank just before the crash.
Sgt. William La Torre of the police Bureau of Liquor Enforcement tells The Associated Press that the agency has determined that Dunn was apparently not visibly intoxicated when he was served two beers and six shots by bar employees over four hours.
La Torre said fans and other people, not bar staff, apparently brought Dunn three more drinks at a back table out of sight of the bartender at the end of the night.
accident, west chester, pennsylvania, chester county, ryan dunn, entertainment
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases