Third arrest after teen found dead in NJ lake
WEST TRENTON., N.J. - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police have announced a third arrest in the death of a teen found in a New Jersey lake.
Norman Gray, 25, of Millville, was charged with murder, kidnapping and other charges in the death of 19-year-old Khalil Wallace.
Wallace, of Woodbine, was found in a lake along Dragston Road in Downe Township earlier this month.
Wallace was identified by his fingerprints and suffered at least 1 gunshot wound.
Bail for Gray was set at $1 million. He is currently in prison on a separate parole violation.
19-year-old Boris Curwen and 27-year-old Andre Gross, both of Millville, were previously charged in this crime.
Wallace was a former standout athlete at Millville High and Rowan University.
Described as the devoted father of an 8-month-old daughter, Wallace was last seen on September 20th getting into a van in front of the Dollar Plus Store on Washington Avenue.
Wallace's cell phone was found in Philadelphia. When he disappeared he was awaiting trial on drug distribution charges.
cumberland county, new jersey, body found, homicide, crime
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 48 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
48 min ago