Local power outages due to snow storm
October 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Numerous companies are reporting customer power outages due to this weekend's snowstorm
The following numbers reflect the latest totals as of Sunday afternoon:
About 260,000 customers are without power.
Reporting 36,000 outages, mostly in Lehigh, Lancaster, Northampton, Bucks counties. PPL Electric Utilities
Reporting 109,000 customers without power in Lehigh Valley
Atlantic City Electric
Reporting 4,204 customers without power.
Reporting 81 customers without power.
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, montgomery county, bucks county, delaware county, atlantic county, camden county, cape may county, chester county, cumberland county, gloucester county, hunterdon county, lehigh county, lancaster county, middlesex county, monmouth county, new castle county, northampton county, snow, severe weather, power outage, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 31 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
8 min ago