Local power outages due to snow storm
October 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Numerous companies are reporting customer power outages due to this weekend's snowstorm
The following numbers reflect the latest totals as of Sunday afternoon:
About 260,000 customers are without power.
Reporting 36,000 outages, mostly in Lehigh, Lancaster, Northampton, Bucks counties. PPL Electric Utilities
Reporting 109,000 customers without power in Lehigh Valley
Atlantic City Electric
Reporting 4,204 customers without power.
Reporting 81 customers without power.
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, montgomery county, bucks county, delaware county, atlantic county, camden county, cape may county, chester county, cumberland county, gloucester county, hunterdon county, lehigh county, lancaster county, middlesex county, monmouth county, new castle county, northampton county, snow, severe weather, power outage, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 44 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
42 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
44 min ago