Amtrak service resumes between Philly, NYC
PHILADELPHIA - January 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Amtrak service between Philadelphia and New York has resumed with some delays.
Amtrak officials said late Wednesday morning that two of four tracks are now operating between the cities. Engineering crews are still making repairs on downed wires near Philadelphia.
The railroad says passengers should anticipate delays until full service is restored.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, new york city, amtrak, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation 49 min ago
- Teen shot in Wilmington 8 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition