Amtrak service resumes between Philly, NYC
PHILADELPHIA - January 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Amtrak service between Philadelphia and New York has resumed with some delays.
Amtrak officials said late Wednesday morning that two of four tracks are now operating between the cities. Engineering crews are still making repairs on downed wires near Philadelphia.
The railroad says passengers should anticipate delays until full service is restored.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, new york city, amtrak, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 16 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 48 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 16 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 16 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 16 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
16 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
16 min ago