Partial building collapse in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials want to know if weather played a role in a building collapse.
Part of a three-story home crashed to the ground in North Philadelphia Monday.
It's located on the 1800 block of Ingersoll Street.
It's believed that the structure might have caved in under the weight of the snow and ice that fell Saturday.
No injuries have been reported.
collapse, north philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 38 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 16 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 51 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 43 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos