Partial building collapse in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials want to know if weather played a role in a building collapse.
Part of a three-story home crashed to the ground in North Philadelphia Monday.
It's located on the 1800 block of Ingersoll Street.
It's believed that the structure might have caved in under the weight of the snow and ice that fell Saturday.
No injuries have been reported.
collapse, north philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ