Police: Delco teacher punched student
RADNOR, Pa. - February 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teacher at a suburban Philadelphia center for at-risk children faces assault charges after he allegedly pulled a female student into a hallway and punched her in the face.
Radnor Township police say 41-year-old Richard Little assaulted the student last week at Presbyterian Children's Village. Authorities say it started when Little says the student threw chalk at him.
Investigators say a supervisor at the center told officers he saw Little pull the girl into the hallway and hit her in the face.
Little posted bail after being arraigned on charges including aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment.
A phone message left for Little's attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.
pennsylvania, delaware county, assault, children, crime
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 8 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 1 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 49 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
8 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
1 min ago