Police: Delco teacher punched student
RADNOR, Pa. - February 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teacher at a suburban Philadelphia center for at-risk children faces assault charges after he allegedly pulled a female student into a hallway and punched her in the face.
Radnor Township police say 41-year-old Richard Little assaulted the student last week at Presbyterian Children's Village. Authorities say it started when Little says the student threw chalk at him.
Investigators say a supervisor at the center told officers he saw Little pull the girl into the hallway and hit her in the face.
Little posted bail after being arraigned on charges including aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment.
A phone message left for Little's attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.
pennsylvania, delaware county, assault, children, crime
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos