Police: Delco teacher punched student
RADNOR, Pa. - February 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teacher at a suburban Philadelphia center for at-risk children faces assault charges after he allegedly pulled a female student into a hallway and punched her in the face.
Radnor Township police say 41-year-old Richard Little assaulted the student last week at Presbyterian Children's Village. Authorities say it started when Little says the student threw chalk at him.
Investigators say a supervisor at the center told officers he saw Little pull the girl into the hallway and hit her in the face.
Little posted bail after being arraigned on charges including aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment.
A phone message left for Little's attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.
pennsylvania, delaware county, assault, children, crime
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos