School bus driver injured in multiple-vehicle wreck
HOUSTON -- A school bus driver was injured in a multiple-vehicle accident on the Gulf Freeway this morning.
It happened after 8am on the Gulf Freeway near Scott. It appears that several vehicles hit the Humble ISD school bus, which had students onboard.
According to an Humble ISD official, no students were hurt in the accident, but the bus driver did suffer a knee injury. There's no word if the people in the other vehicles suffered any injuries.
The Kingwood Park High School students were heading to Galveston A&M for a field trip. A replacement bus was sent over to pick up the students and transport them on their scheduled trip.
The accident was cleared just after 9am. All traffic is flowing again.
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in W. Phila. 35 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 45 min ago
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more