Man struck by car in Deptford, NJ
DEPTFORD, N.J. - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a pedestrian accident in Gloucester County Friday morning that seriously injured a man.
The incident was reported at 9:42 a.m. on the 900 block of County Road 706 in Deptford, New Jersey.
The victim was transported to Cooper University Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
The striking vehicle did stop on location.
Police are continuing to investigate.
new jersey, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police