1 seriously injured in I-95 vehicle fire
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A vehicle fire on I-95 in South Philadelphia has sent one person to the hospital.
A 37-year-old man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with serious injuries.
The vehicle fire broke out on southbound I-95 near Broad Street around 4:40 p.m.
Officials say a pick-up truck caught fire in the southbound left lane.
All southbound lanes were blocked for around 20 minutes.
State Police are investigating.
fire, south philadelphia, traffic
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 38 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 13 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 34 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
38 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
13 min ago