Pa. man charged with sexually assaulting teen boy
MACUNGIE TWP, Pa. - March 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Lehigh County man has been charged with sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy numerous times over a seven month period.
47-year-old James Michael Andrews was arrested Friday and charged with rape and other sexual offenses.
According to the Lehigh County District Attorney's Office, the alleged assaults occurred from August 2011 to March 2012 .
Earlier in March police interviewed the alleged victim who said he was sexually assaulted seven or eight times at the suspect's home and a maintenance building in Lower Macungie Township.
Andrews was taken into custody and remains at the Lehigh County Prison under $200,000 bail.
He is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on April 9.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, sex assault, teens, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 27 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 48 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 3 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...