1 seriously injured in Southampton, NJ crash
SOUTHAMPTON TWP., N.J. - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- At least one person was seriously injured when a pickup truck collided with a Volkswagen in Burlington County Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 11:30 a.m. at the intersection of New Freedom Road and Eayrestown Road in Southampton Township.
Emergency crews responded to the scene and are currently working to free someone from the wreckage.
Authorities say just the two drivers were involved in the accident. The driver of the Volkswagen is said to have suffered serious injuries.
A medical helicopter has been called to the scene to transport the victim to the hospital.
burlington county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 28 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ