Man shot and killed in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the person who shot and killed a man in Chester, Pennsylvania late Tuesday night.
The shooting took place around 11:00 p.m. at the intersection of 3rd and Concord Street.
Police say an unidentified man in his 20's was found shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives are looking for the gunman and a motive.
chester, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe in Va. 2 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
34 min ago