Body found in Schuylkill River at Norristown
NORRISTOWN - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A body was recovered from the Schuylkill River at Norristown on Monday afternoon.
The body was found around 12:30 p.m. by a Pennsylvania game warden.
Police say the body is that of a Hispanic man, believed to be in his mid-20s, wearing a landscaping hat.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity of his cause of death.
Police say an investigation is under way.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, norristown, body found, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 33 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball