Body found in Schuylkill River at Norristown
NORRISTOWN - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A body was recovered from the Schuylkill River at Norristown on Monday afternoon.
The body was found around 12:30 p.m. by a Pennsylvania game warden.
Police say the body is that of a Hispanic man, believed to be in his mid-20s, wearing a landscaping hat.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity of his cause of death.
Police say an investigation is under way.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, norristown, body found, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list