Earthquake hits South Jersey
CLEMENTON, NEW JERSEY - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A small earthquake struck early Friday morning near Clementon, Camden County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says an earthquake struck just west of Clementon, Camden County.
It struck at 12:13 a.m., and measured a magnitude of 2.1.
Action News received dozens of calls from residents who live in the Camden and Berlin, New Jersey, area.
Some said they thought they heard explosion-like sounds and felt the ground shaking.
So far, there are no reports of injuries or damage.
new jersey, earthquake, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom 2 min ago
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County 27 min ago
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 1 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Water main break forces evacuation of...
1 min ago