Earthquake hits South Jersey
CLEMENTON, NEW JERSEY - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A small earthquake struck early Friday morning near Clementon, Camden County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says an earthquake struck just west of Clementon, Camden County.
It struck at 12:13 a.m., and measured a magnitude of 2.1.
Action News received dozens of calls from residents who live in the Camden and Berlin, New Jersey, area.
Some said they thought they heard explosion-like sounds and felt the ground shaking.
So far, there are no reports of injuries or damage.
new jersey, earthquake, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
8 min ago