Del. police investigating robbery in Hockessin
HOCKESSIN, Del. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police troopers say they're investigating the armed robbery of a gas station in Hockessin.
Police say the robbery happened at just before 5 a.m. Friday at a Shell gas station at 5821 Limestone Road.
Police say a gas station employee was preparing to open the business when he was confronted by two suspects wearing masks, one of them with a gun and the other with a knife. Police say the employee was forced to lie on the floor, and the suspects bound his hands. The suspects then allegedly stole money from two cash registers, took cigarettes and also took money from the employee's pockets.
The employee was able to free himself and call 911 after the suspects fled.
robbery, delaware, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run 18 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant 42 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos