Del. police investigating robbery in Hockessin
HOCKESSIN, Del. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police troopers say they're investigating the armed robbery of a gas station in Hockessin.
Police say the robbery happened at just before 5 a.m. Friday at a Shell gas station at 5821 Limestone Road.
Police say a gas station employee was preparing to open the business when he was confronted by two suspects wearing masks, one of them with a gun and the other with a knife. Police say the employee was forced to lie on the floor, and the suspects bound his hands. The suspects then allegedly stole money from two cash registers, took cigarettes and also took money from the employee's pockets.
The employee was able to free himself and call 911 after the suspects fled.
robbery, delaware, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 59 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 29 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 7 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
56 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
29 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
59 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
7 min ago