Baby dies after 911 call from Pa. day care
STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 3-month-old baby is dead after being found unresponsive at a northeastern Pennsylvania day care center.
Stroud Area Regional Police say the child was transported to a hospital Thursday night and pronounced dead. The death has been termed suspicious and is under investigation.
Investigators say the Monroe County day care facility is state certified.
An autopsy is planned for Friday.
child death, pennsylvania, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 42 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
24 min ago