Firefighters battle blaze at Wendy's in South Jersey
CLEMENTON, N.J. - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a blaze at a Wendy's restaurant in Clementon, New Jersey early Monday morning.
The blaze broke out around 1:15 a.m. on the 1300 block of Blackwood Clementon Road.
Firefighters arrived to find fire running through the duct work of the building.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
There were no reports of injuries and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
wendys, fire, camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 29 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 22 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act