Maryland police chase ends in Delaware crash
NEW CASTLE CO., Del. - January 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police arrest a suspect wanted on federal charges in Maryland after a high speed chase that started in Baltimore.
Police say the suspect was fleeing Maryland State Police heading north on I-95.
The chase ended in New Castle County, Delaware when he crashed into a car parked on the shoulder of northbound I-495 in Claymont.
Police say the suspect's car flipped several times.
The suspect was flown to Christiana Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Northbound I-495 was shut down during the investigation and cleanup.
police chase, delaware, maryland, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 51 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos