Maryland police chase ends in Delaware crash
NEW CASTLE CO., Del. - January 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police arrest a suspect wanted on federal charges in Maryland after a high speed chase that started in Baltimore.
Police say the suspect was fleeing Maryland State Police heading north on I-95.
The chase ended in New Castle County, Delaware when he crashed into a car parked on the shoulder of northbound I-495 in Claymont.
Police say the suspect's car flipped several times.
The suspect was flown to Christiana Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Northbound I-495 was shut down during the investigation and cleanup.
police chase, delaware, maryland, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 20 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
1 min ago