Crews fight 2-alarm fire in Burlington County
BEVERLY, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a two-alarm house fire Monday night.
The fire broke out shortly after 6:30 p.m. along the 600 block of Broad Street in Beverly, New Jersey.
Firefighters quickly struck a second alarm.
It took several hours for crews to bring the blaze under control due to small, secondary explosions, possibly from aerosol cans.
There are no reported injuries.
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes 13 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living 11 min ago
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 6 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 4 min ago
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
8 min ago