Crews fight 2-alarm fire in Burlington County
BEVERLY, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a two-alarm house fire Monday night.
The fire broke out shortly after 6:30 p.m. along the 600 block of Broad Street in Beverly, New Jersey.
Firefighters quickly struck a second alarm.
It took several hours for crews to bring the blaze under control due to small, secondary explosions, possibly from aerosol cans.
There are no reported injuries.
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized