Man's body found in New Jersey state park
PEMBERTON TWP, N.J. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating after a man's body was found in a state park in Burlington County.
It happened around 11:30 Saturday morning at Brendan Byrne State Forest in Pemberton Township.
Police say a skater found the body in a frozen pond in the Whitesbog Village section of the forest.
Authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the victim's cause of death. No word on the man's identity.
Anyone with information is asked to contact New Jersey State Police at 1-609-859-2282.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing 45 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 43 min ago
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom...
43 min ago