4 arrests after man's body found in New Jersey state park
MT. HOLLY, N.J. - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four men are behind bars in connection with the discovery of a man's body in a New Jersey state park.
Patrick Bush, 47, Brandon Dixon, 25, Andrew Baith, 19, and Ryan Sweet, 19, all of Browns Mills, N.J., have been charged with desecration of human remains.
It was 11:00 a.m. Saturday when an ice skater found the body of 23-year-old Charles Bauer of Browns Mills lying face down on the banks of Union Pond in the Whitesbog Village section of the Brendan T. Byrne State Forest in Browns Mills.
The cause of Bauer's death remains under investigation, pending the results of toxicology tests and an autopsy.
Bush, Baith and Sweet are each being held in the Burlington County jail on $100,000 bail.
Dixon was arrested in Pennsylvania and is awaiting extradition back to New Jersey.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 1 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 12 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Winter's Last Blast
5 min ago