5 injured in 4-car crash in NE Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Five people were injured in a four-car crash on Saturday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
The crash happened on the Roosevelt Boulevard near Red Lion Road around 7:00 a.m.
Video from the Action Cam showed the vehicles with rear and front-end damage in an apparent chain-reaction crash.
Our video from the scene also showed one person being led away in handcuffs by police.
That person has not yet been identified by police, and it is not known why that person was being taken into custody.
An investigation into this crash continues.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 19 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 8 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia