Teen killed in Kennett Square crash ID'd
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the 18-year-old girl killed in a crash in Chester County.
The accident happened around 6:45 a.m. on Old Kennett Pike in Kennett Square.
Police say 18-year-old Kristen Felkowski of Wilmington, Delaware was driving a 2005 BMW in the westbound lanes of Old Kennett Road and approached a left curve in the road.
The BMW failed to negotiate the curve causing the vehicle to leave the roadway and stuck a tree.
Felkowski was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger, identified only as a 16-year-old from Scranton Pa., was taken to A.I. duPont Hospital in Delaware with non-life-threatening injuries.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 24 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 54 min ago
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 46 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 55 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 56 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
50 min ago