'Gilmore Girl' and 'Mad Men' stars are engaged
NEW YORK (AP) - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Former "Gilmore Girl" Alexis Bledel and "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser are engaged.
Bledel's publicist, Meghan Prophet, confirms the news, which was first reported by Us Weekly. She says the couple have been dating for about a year.
The 33-year-old Kartheiser plays ad man Pete Campbell on the hit AMC network drama, where, last season, Pete had an extramarital affair with the wife of a commuting friend. She was played by Bledel in a guest-starring role.
The 31-year-old Bledel is best known for her role as the teenage daughter in the long-running series "Gilmore Girls," and for her performances in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and that hit movie's sequel.
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load