18-year-old male shot in the head in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say an 18-year-old male was shot in the head on a Camden, New Jersey street early Friday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:45 a.m. at the intersection of Westfield and North 32nd Streets.
The victim was rushed to Cooper Hospital in critical condition, police say.
So far, there are no suspects in custody or word on a motive for the shooting.
camden, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 3 min ago
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 50 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
12 min ago