5 injured in Browns Mills crash
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least five people were injured in a crash Monday morning in Burlington County, New Jersey.
Officials were called out shortly before 7:30 a.m. to the intersection of East Lakeshore Drive and Tulip Street in Browns Mills.
It is not yet clear at this time how many cars were involved, however five people were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries.
One of the victims was flown to an area hospital with head trauma.
The intersection was closed while police investigated.
burlington county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 11 min ago
- Milder Monday 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 11 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 11 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 11 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
2 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
11 min ago