Police shoot armed teenager in Pleasantville, NJ
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway after Pleasantville, New Jersey police shot and killed a man Monday afternoon.
At 4:20 p.m. officers responded to reports of an armed man making threats outside a home on the 800 block of West Park Avenue.
The man, identified as 19-year-old Alexis Perez, was killed in the confrontation.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office says three Pleasantville officers were involved in the shooting.
new jersey, atlantic county, police, shooting, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 37 min ago
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 39 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 48 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 38 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
37 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
39 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
48 min ago