Man shot in the head, dies on Camden street
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head twice and killed on a Camden, New Jersey street early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 1100 block of Sheraton Street.
The unidentified man believed to be in his 40's was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating and so far, there is no word on any suspects or motive.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Charges dropped against fmr. Montco GOP leader
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Suspect sought in NE Phila. Wawa robbery
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Greyhound passengers stranded for hours in Del.
- Officer-involved accident in Ewing Township 47 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 28 min ago
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane 42 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade